Ria's Collection: BARBIE DOLL CAKE FOR A BIRTHDAY

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

BARBIE DOLL CAKE FOR A BIRTHDAY

Barbie Doll Cake
Iwas a huge Barbie doll fan while growing up and I still have all of them intact with me. Now when I look back, I really don't know what caused that fascination in me. Even today, there are so many little girls who are fond of Barbie dolls and one such girl is celebrating her Birthday today. When her Mother asked me if I could bake a Barbie cake,my heart leaped with joy! I wouldn't give up a chance on recreating that fascination I had when I was a little girl. I really hope little V enjoys this cake I baked for her. From an old gen Barbie fan to a new gen Barbie fan.

4 Comments:

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Excellent and beautiful looking barbie cake. take a bow Ria.

Deepa

Rafeeda AR said...

Looks excellent! :)

Unknown said...

Ria! I cant believe it! I am planning to bake a barbie cake from scratch for my girl's 5th birthday coming 7th! I have a doubt and would take your advice. I am planning to bake a chocolate cake filled with whipped cream frosting and cover it in buttercream roses. Now the question is: can I frost it a day before and keep it refrigerated? or you suggest otherwise? I will be keenly looking for your reply..before I end, your cake looks so dainty and lovely!

love
pooja

Ria Mathew said...

Thanks Deepa & Rafeeda!
Pooja,thanks much! Go ahead and do it a day in advance and leave it out for like 30 minutes before you cut it. It will be just fine! Birthday wishes to your daughter :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...